Monday, January 7, 2013

Face Of DFM For The Month Of January, 2013: Vika Nkem


DFM Group: What is your name?
Vika: I am Vika Nkem

DFM Group: Tell us where you are from.
Vika: Well, let me say I am more from Russia since I was born here and lived here all my life so far.

DFM Group: How is that?
Vika: I have a Nigerian Dad and a Russian Mother, who is from Krasnodar City in Russia.

DFM Group: So how old are you and when were you born?
Vika: I am 19, born on the 20th of February, 1993.

DFM Group: What are your likes and dislikes?
Vika: I would like to begin from my dislikes. I hate racism a lot. As for my likes they are: making friends, dancing, listening to Music (R & B), watching movies.

DFM Group: What kind of movies?
Vika: Well, I cannot really say, but my kind of movies are such: Rain man, never give up, slumdog millinaire, save the last dance, step up 1, 2, 3 and 4, the ugly truth, the terminal, vanilla sky, the butterfly effect, the house of flying daggers, dragonfly etc. If you know these movies, you will then understand the kind of movies I like.

DFM Group: Wow! Really interesting. So what more can you say about yourself to your fans?
Vika: I really do not know what exactly you or my fans want to know. But a summary about me is well explained in a poem I constructed some years back. It is about the pride and beauty of been a mulatto.

DFM Group: Can we hear it?
Vika: Sure, recites poem.

DFM Group: Really nice. Finally, what do you like about the DFM Group and say a particular feature you love about the site?
Vika: I love the productive and engaging nature of the group and how it mobilizes youths like myself. As for the feature I like the most? It will definitely be the R & B Music channel.

DFM Group: Thank you so much for your support and invaluable contributions.
Vika: Thank you too for the opportunity. The pleasure is mine and I am really very happy to represent this group.
For more of her photos, visit this link.

[Note: Vika isn't fluent in English, hence this interview was in Russian. This publication is the translated version].

No comments:

Post a Comment